Saturday, September 11, 2021

Bette's Hats and Reviews: Special Feature!

Today, instead of the next movie in Bette Davis' filmography, I'm sharing two articles from Movie Magazines in which she is featured wearing - you guessed it - hats!

The first if from the July 1932 issue of Movie Mirror, entitled "High Hats!"


High in Fashion's Favor, 
We Mean, Six Little Hats 
Which Make Ideal 
Headgear for a Smart 
Summertime 
Girl




The next article is from the January 1933 issue of The New Movie Magazine, entitled "Hat Tips: From the winter selections of Hollywood actresses."




I hope you liked this Special Feature! Let me know in the comments if you were unable to read the captions.

2 comments:

  1. These hat post are such fun! I love reading the advice they give for wearing the hats...woe to those who pulled their hat brim down over the right eye rather than the left in 1932, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love looking through the old movie magazines <3

      Delete