Saturday, July 1, 2017

The 2nd Annual Olivia de Havilland Blogathon + Errol Flynn Day 1


The first day of The 2nd Annual Olivia de Havilland Blogathon + Errol Flynn is finally here! I can't wait to read all of the post on two of my favorite actors.

The Posts:


I start the day off with My Journey with Olivia.

I think he's hiding something...

Love Letters to Old Hollywood writes about the incredible pairing of Errol Flynn and Barbara Stanwyck in the NON-swashbuckler Cry Wolf (1947).


Hamlette's Soliloquy tells the story of Errol and Olivia on the Santa Fe Trail (1940).


Taking Up Room looks at Olivia's most famous role in Gone With the Wind (1939).

I'd imagine this is a factor...

Maddy Loves Her Classic Movies discusses why she loves the Errol/Olivia pairing in Dodge City (1939) the best.


The Wonderful World of Cinema shares her Top Ten Olivia de Havilland Movies.

I also shared some interesting articles in my pre-Blogathon post yesterday.

8 comments:

  1. Good morning, Phyl! My review of Santa Fe Trail is up right here :-)

    Also, just want to let you know that I've decided to host an Alan Ladd blogathon for his birthday in September! Details are here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's been a while since I've watched a Ladd film. I guess I'll have to check the TCM schedule and see what's coming up :)

      Delete
    2. Yes, it's an excellent excuse for me to watch one or twelve of his movies too :-D

      Delete
  2. Hi, Phyl! Here's mine: https://takinguproom.wordpress.com/2017/07/01/that-other-hamilton-woman/ Looking forward to all these great posts! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca! I'm looking forward to all the posts too :)

      Delete
  3. Hello! :) Here is my entry for the blogathon! Thanks so much to you and Crystal for hosting! :)
    https://thewonderfulworldofcinema.wordpress.com/2017/07/01/top-of-the-world-olivia-de-havilland-turns-101/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That gif is why Dodge City is my second favortie movie of theirs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's nothing like a good movie kiss ♥

      Delete