I watched even less movies this month, however, that is partially due to the fact that I started watching The Golden Girls (I just started season 2).
- Annabel Takes a Tour (1938) - Jack Oakie & Lucille Ball
- *Too Many Husbands (1940) - Jean Arthur, Melvyn Douglas, Fred MacMurray
- *My Sister Eileen (1942) - Rosalind Russell & Brian Aherne, George Tobias
- *Once Upon a Honeymoon (1942) - Cary Grant & Ginger Rogers, Walter Slezak
- The Last Ride (1944) - Eleanor Parker
- The Glass Slipper (1955) - Leslie Caron & Michael Wilding, Keenan Wynn, Elsa Lanchester, Amanda Blake
- *Where the Boys Are (1960) - Dolores Hart & George Hamilton, Paula Prentiss & Jim Hutton, Connie Francis, Yvette Mimoux
- Back Street (1961) - Susan Hayward & John Gavin, Vera Miles
- *Moonstruck (1987) - Cher
- *Sleepless in Seattle (1993) - Tom Hanks & Meg Ryan, Rosie O'Donnell, Rob Reiner
- Independence Day (1996) - Will Smith, Bill Pullman, Jeff Goldblum, Adam Baldwin
Favorite Film: I always pick a new-to-me film but...