Wednesday, June 13, 2018

ANNOUNCING The Third Annual Olivia de Havilland Blogathon!!!


Okay, so I know I am announcing this way late but I couldn't motivate myself to make banners and then I had a funeral to sing at, a cold, and a heat rash. But I'm all good now and happy to announce that once again Crystal of In the Good Old Days of Classic Hollywood and I are hosting the Third Annual Olivia de Havilland Blogathon.

RULES:

Drop us a comment letting us know which movie or topic you want (no duplicates please) and the link to your blog. It would also be great if you could display one of the banners of your blog to help advertise. That's it! Check out the roster below to see which topics have already been claimed.

Don't you just love these recent photos of our beloved Olivia?


ROSTER:

Phyllis Loves Classic MoviesThe Dark Mirror (1946)
In the Good Old Days of Classic Hollywood: The Heiress (1949) & TBD
Realweegiemidget Reviews: Murder Is Easy (1982)
The Stop Button: My Cousin Rachel (1952)
Caftan Woman: The Proud Rebel (1958)
Movies Meet Their Match: Santa Fe Trail (1940)
The Dream Book Blog: Devotion (1946)
The Wonderful World Of CinemaThe Snake Pit (1948)
Old Hollywood Films:  The Charge of the Light Brigade (1936)
Critica RetroHold Back the Dawn (1941)
Taking Up RoomIt’s Love I’m After (1937)
Musings of a Classic Film Addict: In This Our Life (1942) & possible recipe post
Pure Entertainment Preservation Society: The Private Lives of Elizabeth and Essex (1939)

Thanks for joining!!

9 comments:

  1. Yay. I will share this announcement post on my blog. Can you put me down for "The Heiress". I will decide on my second topic a bit later on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! 102 wow! So what about I review her in Murder Is Easy (1982) its one of her TV movies? Gill from Realweegiemidget Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I do... My Cousin Rachel for The Stop Button?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to offer a piece focusing on Olivia's character Linnett Moore in The Proud Rebel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hm, looks as if I'll have to rethink what I'm going to do. Don't worry, I am definitely not skipping this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I commented on Crystal's blog, I would love to do Santa Fe Trail.
      Movies Meet Their Match
      https://moviesmeetmatch.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  6. I would like to take The Charge of the Light Brigade for Old Hollywood Films if that movie is still available.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hurray! I want to write about Hold Back the Dawn (1941), please!
    Kisses!
    Le

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to pay tribute to Olivia for the third year in a row! Could I write about In This Our Life (1942) for Musings of a Classic Film Addict, please? I may also be cooking and reviewing a recipe of hers in a separate post if I can get my hands on the ingredients!

    ReplyDelete