Sunday, September 24, 2017

The Duo Double Feature Blogathon Day 3!


Yesterday's blogathon entries can be found over on The Flapper Dame's blog. The entries for Day 1 can be found here.

The Posts


Sat In Your Lap starts off the day with the two films starring duo Cary Grant and Jean Arthur: Only Angels Have Wings and Talk of the Town (two posts).


My wonderful co-host, The Flapper Dame takes a look at the lovely friendship between duo Natalie Wood and Robert Redford.


Thoughts All Sorts takes on a double dose of handsome with Paul Newman and Robert Redford.


Pure Entertainment Preservation Society examines the special magic of duo James Cagney and Doris Day.


Moon in Gemini reviews two films that were made close together but are complete opposites starring duo James Stewart and Kim Novak.


Dbmoviesblog takes a look at opposites attracting in duo Julia Roberts and Richard Gere.


Anybody Got a Match? looks at the real-life failed romance between duo Cary Grant and Sophia Loren


I want to thank Emily for asking me to co-host this unique blogathon with her! I also want to thank all the participants. Without you there is no blogathon!

I watched Titanic for the very first time this week.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry I'm late! My post is now live:

    https://debravega.wordpress.com/2017/09/24/the-duo-double-feature-blogathon-james-stewart-kim-novak/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I also apologise that I am a tad late, but here is my post: https://dbmoviesblog.wordpress.com/2017/09/24/the-duo-double-feature-blogathon-julia-roberts-and-richard-gere/
    Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete