Tony Curtis and Janet Leigh are one of my favorite on-screen couples. I saw Curtis first in The Defiant Ones and Leigh first in Psycho. Then I saw several more Curtis films before seeing the two of them in either The Perfect Furlough or Who Was that Lady?. The only film of theirs I haven't seen is The Black Shield of Falworth.
1. Holiday Affair (1949) - Leigh & Robert Mitchum
2. Confidentially Connie (1953) - Leigh & Van Johnson
3. The Defiant Ones (1958) - Curtis & Sidney Poitier
4. The Perfect Furlough (1958) - Curtis & Leigh
5. Some Like it Hot (1959) - Curtis & Jack Lemmon & Marilyn Monroe
6. Operation Petticoat (1959) - Curtis & Cary Grant
7. Who Was That Lady? (1960) - Curtis & Leigh & Dean Martin
8. Sex and the Single Girl (1964) - Curtis & Natalie Wood, Henry Fonda & Lauren Bacall
9. The Great Race (1965) - Curtis & Natalie Wood & Jack Lemmon
10. Not With My Wife, You Don't! (1966) - Curtis & George C. ScottHonorable Mentions: Angels in the Outfield (1951), Houdini (1953), and Psycho (1960).
Want to watch: No Room for the Groom (1952).