Thursday, October 3, 2024

Movies I Watched in September

A lot of rewatches this month as I dog-sat for my cousin and brought several dvds with me, including several of my kino lorber blurays.

* indicates a rewatch

  1. *The Canary Murder Case (1929) - William Powell, Jean Arthur, Louise Brooks, Eugene Palette
  2. Arise My Love (1940) - Ray Milland & Claudette Colbert, Dennis O'Keefe
  3. *Anne of Windy Poplars (1940) - Anne Shirley, Henry Travers, Joan Carroll
  4. *Love Letters (1945) - Joseph Cotten & Jennifer Jones, Cecil Kelloway, Gladys Cooper
  5. *High Wall (1947) - Robert Taylor & Audrey Totter
  6. The Steel Trap (1952) - Joseph Cotten & Teresa Wright
  7. Terror on a Train (1953) - Glenn Ford
  8. *Heaven Knows Mr. Allison (1957) - Robert Mitchum & Deborah Kerr
  9. Equinox Flower (1958-Japanese) - Ineko Arima, Yoshiko Kuga, Shin Saburi, Kinuyo Tanaka, Chishū Ryū, Fujiko Yamamoto, Miyuki Kuwano
  10. The Truth About Spring (1965) - John Mills, Hayley Mills, James MacArthur, David Tomlinson
  11. *Anne of Green Gables (1985) - Megan Follows, Jonathan Crombie, Collen Dewhurst, Richard Farnsworth, Schuyler Grant
  12. *Anne of Avonlea (1987) - Megan Follows, Jonathan Crombie, Collen Dewhurst, Wendy Hiller, Rosemary Dunsmore, Schuyler Grant
  13. The Old Man & the Gun (2018) - Rober Redford, Casey Affleck, Sissy Spacek, Danny Glover
  14. *Christmas Getaway (2019) - Bridget Regan & Travis Van Winkle
Least Favorite Film: The print quality was amazing but I found The Canary Murder Case to be somewhat clunky. It was filmed as a silent then changed to sound.

Favorite Movie: Not many new-to-me movies to choose from but my favorite was The Truth About Spring. It's not a Disney movie but with that cast it felt like one!

I feel like I have a screenshot of this blouse/sweater 
combo from another movie somewhere but can't find it...

No comments:

Post a Comment