Sunday, May 7, 2017

The Favorite Film and TV Homes Blogathon: Day 3


After myself hosting Day 1 of the Favorite Film and TV Homes Blogathon and Love Letters to Old Hollywood hosting Day 2, I am back again with the entries for Day 3.

Let's see what we have in store today:


I share A Few Favorite Movie Rooms I've saved over the years.


The Flapper Dame takes a look at the craziest Hollywood Mansion ever in Sunset Boulevard (1950).


Moon in Gemini looks at a house of horrors in Rosemary's Baby (1968).


I write my second post on Franchot Tone's Country Home in Dangerous (1935).


Silver Scenes closes up the day with When Ladies Meet (1941).

Don't forget to check back at Love Letters to Old Hollywood for a wrap-up post. Thanks for participating!!

6 comments:

  1. Here it is have fun touring the craziest Hollywood mansion ever
    https://theflapperdamefilm.wordpress.com/2017/05/07/nom-demonds-mansion-in-sunset-blvd-1950/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, sorry I'm a bit late:

    https://debravega.wordpress.com/2017/05/07/house-of-horrors-the-bramford-in-rosemarys-baby-1968/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, here it is 8pm and I forgot to tell you I posted my second entry :

    https://silverscenesblog.blogspot.com/2017/05/tvmovie-set-when-ladies-meet-1941.html

    Thanks again for hosting this event, Phyllis! I hope you decide to make it an annual event!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An annual event is a great idea! There's so many amazing sets!

      Delete
  4. Dear Phyllis, I owe you an apology.

    I signed up for the Fave TV/Film Homes Blogathon, but didn't mark it down on my list so I completely missed it! I only realized it just now while checking to see when my post was due...and I'm a month late!

    So sorry about that. I'm usually fairly organized, but I'm not sure what happened here. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, that's perfectly ok. Life happens! But don't worry, we're making this an annual blogathon so you'll have a chance to join again next year! :)

      Delete