Thursday, January 19, 2017

Wrapping Up "Carole Lombard: The Profane Angel" Blogathon


Here are the final posts to this highly successful Blogathon. I know Carole would be honored to see the wealth of love and honor she has been given these past few days commemorating her amazing life and career that was cut shot by a tragic accident. And I know she will continue to live on in our hearts and in the hearts of countless new fans in the future.

Final Posts:

As you can see, Carole is very sad this Blogathon is over.

The Wonderful World of Cinema looks at The Contagious Dynamism of Carole Lombard in My Man Godfrey.

 

Movie Rob covers two movies: To Be or Not To Be (1942) and Made For Each Other (1939).


My wonderful co-host In the Good Old Days of Classic Hollywood closes things out with her beautifully written Carole Lombard Tribute.


A huge thank you to everyone who took part in this Blogathon!!!

Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3

I hope to see you all at my next Blogathon, John Garfield: The Original Rebel, running from March 3rd to 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment