1. High Sierra (1941) - Humphrey Bogart, Ida Lupino, Joan Leslie
2. The Maltese Falcon (1941) - Humphrey Bogart, Mary Astor, Sydney Greenstreet, Peter Lorre
3. Laura (1944) - Gene Tierney, Dana Andrews, Clifton Webb
4. Nobody Lives Forever (1944/46) - John Garfield, Geraldine Fitzgerald, Walter Brennan
5. The Postman Always Rings Twice (1946) - John Garfield, Lana TurnerNow that list was pretty easy because I haven't seen all that many film Noirs - the most was during the free TCM Noir online class last year.
But what about a top five from each decade? That could be a little more challenging. Top five of each genre: comedy, drama, musical, western - some easier than others. Top five of my favorite actors?
So here goes. I'll start first with