This month was short on movies, and most were rewatches. I watched some episodes of Jeeves and Wooster (1990) and Young Sherlock. I've also been watching a bunch of videos of a new-to-me YouTuber. I watched half of Angel Face (rewatch) but accidently hit my head with the car door and by the time my head felt better a couple days later it was no longer on WatchTCM.
* indicates a rewatch
- *Saratoga (1937) - Clark Gable & Jean Harlow, Walter Pidgeon, Lionel Barrymore, Hattie McDaniel, Una Merkel, Frank Morgan
- *George Washington Slept Here (1942) - Jack Benny & Ann Sheridan, Charles Coburn, Percy Kilbride
- The Unfinished Dance (1947) - Margaret O'Brien, Cyd Charisse, Karin Booth, Danny Thomas, Elinor Donahue
- *The Ghost and Mrs. Muir (1947) - Gene Tierney & Rex Harrison, George Sanders, Natalie Wood
- *Rio Bravo (1959) - John Wayne, Dean Martin, Angie Dickinson, Ricky Nelson, Pedro Gonzalez Gonzalez, Ward Bond
- Major Dundee (1965) - Charlton Heston, Richard Harris, James Coburn, Jim Hutton, Michael Anderson Jr., Ben Johnson
- The Man who Loved Cat Dancing (1973) - Burt Reynolds & Sarah Miles, Lee J. Cobb, Jack Warden, George Hamilton
- *The Count of Monte Cristo (2002) - Jim Cavielzel, Guy Pearce, Richard Harris, Dagmara Dominczyk, Luis Guzman, Henry Cavill
Least Favorite Film: None, except for the unnecessary nudity in Cat Dancing.
Favorite Movie: I remembered that GW Slept Here was funny but it was hilarious! And then of course Rio Bravo, Mrs. Muir, and Monte Cristo are all huge favorites.
I'm so sorry about you hitting your head, OW! Hope you are feeling much better. AI good month for rewatches - RIO BRAVO is one I especially love.
ReplyDeleteReturning to your July list, I highly recommend the new restoration of BEND OF THE RIVER!
Best wishes,
Laura